Summer Camp 2018
Summer Camp 2018
- Back by popular demand, our Princess Fridays are so sweet.
- Fill in your calendar now: June 15, June 22, July 13, July 20, August 3 and August 17.
- Princesses dress up, make tiaras, walk in parades, have "tea" and more.
- Come once or every time; the activities vary.
- Every Monday is one of our famous Water Days.
- Bring your swim suit and play water games.
- Come once or come every time.
- Either the activities vary, or they are so much fun, the children can't wait to do them again.
- June 11 to 15 - Cool Pets - Exotic Pets Visit Alpine
- June 18 to 22 - Kid Engineering I - Building Things
- June 25 to 29 - Outdoor Science - Real Bugs in Residence
- July 2 to 6 - Water Fun - Every Day is Water Day
- July 9 to 13 - Sports Camp - Zumba Instructor Visits
- July 16 to 20 - Space Invasion - Build a Lifesize Spaceship
- July 23 to 27 - Week of Magic - A Real Magician Visits
- July 30 to August 3 - Mad Scientists - Make Things Explode
- August 6 to 10 - Art Gallery - Learn to Face Paint
- August 13 to 17 - Kid Engineering II - Electronics
- August 20 to 24 - All Kinds of Races - Tie-dye Races
- August 27 to 31 - Water Fun - Every Day is Water Day
- (All themes and visitors are subject to change.)
- We separate the children by age & ability.
- Children do not have to be potty-trained.
- We do not require naps, but some children do nap.
- You may choose any schedule. Ex. MW mornings and Thursday all day.
- Most children come on a regular schedule. Ex. MWF mornings.
- Morning class is 8:30 am to 12:15 pm. You may drop off at 7 am for no charge.
- Afternoon class is from 1 pm to 3:45 pm. You may pick up at 4:30 pm for no charge.
- We are closed on July 4.
- You may use steady or random After-care until 6 pm. See rates page.
- We are excited to see you!
Like or share our website on Facebook.
3100 W. Gunn Rd., Rochester Hills, MI 48363