Every day, our goal is to find the perfect balance between play & academics. That's why we...
- Hire experienced and mature teachers.
- Place each child in a small group with one teacher in her own room.
- Give each child tons of individual attention.
- Use a proven curriculum for learning reading, writing and math.
- Teach Spanish to all children every morning.
Our daycare is perfect for working families.
Alpine Academy is accredited by the
National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC).
We have been NAEYC accredited for many years. After reviewing oodles of documents and photos and making unannounced visits, the NAEYC accredits only those early childhood programs that meet its very high standards, including safe & healthy environment, excellent communication, highly qualified teachers, and superior staff training.
Comparing Alpine to Other Schools
- Each classroom is limited to 4 toddlers, 10 three-year olds, or 12 four-year olds, or 14 school-agers.
- Our teachers have years of experience working with young children.
- We use a proven, planned curriculum for toddler and preschool math, reading and writing.
- Our morning classes are long - four hours!
- We have two huge, modern playgrounds!
- We are open nearly every day of the year!